I believe that government belongs in the hands of the people. From voting, to expressing opinions, to serving in elected office, or educating yourself about your constitutional rights, I believe we all have a responsibility to be educated, active participants in the government process.
Here are a few ways you can get involved in the government process:
- Register to Vote
- Attend and be an active participant in one of my advisory committee or town hall meetings
- Contact me to schedule an appointment, or voice your concerns about issues that are important to you.
- Familiarize yourself with and contact leaders in the House and Senate about the issues important to you
- Learn who your local government officials are
- Educate yourself about your fundamental rights